Monday, July 9, 2012

Lesson Plan Book

I am in the process of creating an awesome lesson plan book!

I bought this planner that was kind of expensive...can't remember how much at Walmart. It is a daily book so each day has it's own page-which I thought would be perfect for lesson planning! I added a label holder that is sticky to the front and made my own label for the book (I can take it out and change the insert in case I decide I don't like the pattern anymore)


This is just the beginning...I haven't decided how I am going to organize it yet. An idea I have is to use post-it notes to block of chunks of time-color coded based on subject or special-but I will need more information like specials and everything once the school year starts-I will keep you updated!

Comments/suggestions? What works well for your lesson planning?

No comments:

Post a Comment